Monday, April 16, 2012

More for Monday!


Happy Monday everyone! It's going to be a long week and I can feel it already, so I plan on making this a very quick post!

I mentioned some spinning yesterday, and there was a lot done while I was off for spring break!

The first thing to dive onto the wheel was some buffalo I pulled out of my Ohio Fiber Stash

Approximately 200 yards of buffalo blend in a heavy worsted/bulky 2ply yarn. LOVE this fiber!

Approximately 420 yards of a sock weight/fingering 2 ply from an unknown breed of sheep. Not the softest but hopefully it will soften up when washed.

I haven't washed these yet, but I am sooo enjoying spinning lately.

Of course with all these finished objects I have a bunch of yarn that has left the stash and some that has joined the stash. As much as I had to fight with photos tonight on blogger I think I'll have to save the new stash for a future post.

Stash Update!

Yarn Out:  4352 g (8716 y)
Yarn Destashed:  376 g
Yarn In:  2648 g
Yards Spun:  3248 y

No comments:

Post a Comment